Friday, June 14, 2019

Ink To Paper Countdown Day 4

Well friends, we've made it to the 4th and final day of the Ink To Paper countdown! All of the new products will be available for purchase starting on June 15th at 10 pm ET! What is at the top of your shopping list? You'll definitely want to be adding the products that the team is showcasing today; they are some of my favorites from the release! First up is the new stamp and die set called Tag Creations: Lemon paired with a new die set called On the Border: Dazzling Deco!

The inspiration for this first card was taken from some super cute Pink Lemonade themed birthday party decorations! I love making accordion medallions to add to my seasonal banners, but adding them to cards is just as much fun! I used the Bitty Big: Harvest Gold and Bitty Big: Pale Peony pattern paper to create the two accordion medallions.

The On the Border: Dazzling Deco background die cut really sets the stage for the accordion medallions and the cute lemons! The lemon die cuts have a hole to be used as a tag, but for the card, I just layered the leaves and flowers over the top to hide the hole. I used them as tags on my next project.

I really love these cute sentiments that are included in the set. This fills a hole in my inventory in such a sweet way! Who wouldn't like to receive a card with this sweet sentiment when they are feeling down?

I hot glued the medallions to the card so they would be secure and then layered the lemons and flowers using foam squares. I added a few sparkling clear sequins to finish off this design!

My next project uses the larger lemon that is included in the set and this time as a tag! To begin this project, I assembled a Clearly Creative Card Box and filled it with lemon heads. Lemon drops would actually be super cute as well, or maybe even a mix for a variety of textures! I love how I come up with these ideas as I am typing rather than creating!LOL! 

I used Bitty Big: Harvest Gold pattern paper and wrapped it around the top of the box and secured it with Scor Tape.  I tied it up with a bow of Spring Moss 5/8 inch Saddle Stitch Ribbon.


The tag is tied up with with some True Black Baker's Twine


My third and final project of the release uses a fabulous new set called Framing Florals! I know I will be using this one again and again. I often see wedding invitations using these same design elements, and I'm thrilled to have a stamp set so that I can recreate some of these fabulous looks! Today's design is actually inspired by some wedding stationery from Minted! I loved the Kraft paired with the variety of green foliage!

This stamp set comes with a few different "label" type images that you can add your sentiment. I used the "Dear Friend" sentiment that is included in the set and also added the "you're in my heart"portion that is in the Frame It Out: Wishes stamp set.

 I die cut an assortment of the included foliage from the set in different shades of green and then did some tone on tone stamping  using the coordinating stamps.
I stamped and die cut three of the flowers and added them around the sentiment using foam squares. The finishing touch is some white Nuvo Drops here and there for some added detail.
As I mentioned earlier, today is the 4th and final day of the countdown. All products will be available for purchase on June 15th starting at 10 pm ET. Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: