Wednesday, August 22, 2018

SugarPea Designs Release Day 3-Eek,Shriek, and be Scary!

Welcome to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs Fall release! I have A LOT of samples to share with you today because I AM IN LOVE! LOL! I love Halloween so all of these new products have me giddy! I seriously couldn't stop making cards because I was having so much fun!
Image may contain: text

This first card that I am sharing with you today uses the new stamp and die set called "Darling Dragons". One of the things that I love most about this set is that it isn't just for Halloween. You can use it for friendship and thinking of you cards as well.
No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.

I used the Card Front Element Builder once again for this card and the next one, too! I just love how versatile it is for so many designs. I wanted to create a funnel of sorts for this spooky brew to bubble and steam up into. I used Nuvo Drops for the bubbles in varying sizes for added interest. 

The sentiment is heat embossed in silver. I also spritzed the card heavily with shimmer spray for some sparkle and shine.

For my second card, I wanted something fun and sweet to highlight this cute sentiment! I used distress oxide inks to create the blended background and then used the Card Front Element Builder Sugarcuts to create this fun shaker card.

I filled it with an assortment of sequins that matched the different oxide inks that I used. I also included the wonderful cauldron from the new Hocus Pocus die set that I am in love with as well. I didn't even scratch the surface of the possibilities of this die set!
No automatic alt text available.

The sentiment is heat set in gold and I added some nuvo drops to this card as well.

My 3rd project was SO MUCH FUN to make! Well, they all were, but these were so fun to put together. I actually made 8 in total because I wanted to make sure I used every single sentiment and image....yeah, they're THAT  cute!
Image may contain: drawing
No automatic alt text available.

For the tag bases and stamped stripes at the top, I used the Christmas Tag Greetings stamp set and the coordinating Snowflake Tag. I love that these SugarCuts and stamps can be used for more than just Christmas! I created this set of tags to attach to some Jack-o-Lantern treat sacks I picked up a few years ago at Hobby Lobby. Every year I attempt to use them, but feel they need something "extra"! Well....they finally are getting that little something extra! LOL! I used the Spots and Stripes paper pad to create the accordion medallions with some chunky glitter. 

My final card uses the new "StarDust" sugarcut that I used both on Day 1 and 2. I thought it would be perfect to use to accent the cauldron SugarCut as well. I can tell this will be one of those go-to die cuts for all kinds of occasions.

This particular background is almost identical to the one I created for the space card I made on Day 1. It looks so different on this card. 

I spritzed it with water and shimmer spray and then mounted it onto a black card base. I really wanted the stars to pop and the black did the trick.

This particular sentiment from the new "Bewitched" set fit perfectly on the cauldron and I heat embossed it in silver. I also added a few gems and sequins to mimic the bubbles coming up from the cauldron. I also added some Nuvo drops to the brew in the cauldron. I had so much fun working on all of these projects! I hope you'll join me again tomorrow for Day 4 of the release! Thanks for fluttering by!

18 comments:

Amy Rohl said...

Wicked cute projects, Kelly!!

Mary Holshouser said...

So many cute ideas.
Love the center cutout on the
first card. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mrsfish02 said...

Oh Kelly your ideas all are so great. Love the shaker and the tags and especially love the Calderon with that awesome blended background. So much fun and nicely done...

Jen P said...

Wow! So many fabulous projects shared today! They are darling and so fun!

Lisa Reber said...

Wow, I love it ALL! The tags are adorable, the shaker card is awesome and I muct have the star dust and cauldron dies!

sharon g said...

You went ALL out on your tags. Love the addition of glitter, and the rosettes, too.

Cyndi said...

Love these adorable projects. I love these sweet stamp sets and the sentiments are wonderful.

Karthikha said...

Wow! Fantastic set of projects!! I love the tags a lot! :)

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! I'm melting down for the cuteness of your creations!!! 😍

Karen Day said...

Kelly, you outdid yourself today! Those tags are to die for... loved everything.

MadeByMeghanK said...

SO MANY AMAZING PROJECTS! I love the witch tags the most! BUT WOW! You outdid yourself with this release!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards 💕

NinaS said...

Aww. Cuteness overload. Love your beautiful projects.

Jeanetta said...

Gorgeous cards and tags!!! Just amazing job on them.

Troppostella said...

AMZING YOUR PROJECTS!!! :-))) wwwooowww I love these combo

Nunzia Carusio said...

Such an inspirational projects. Love especially the tags.

Amy M. said...

All of your projects are fabulous!!! I love the tags the best <3

Dana M said...

Oh my, just too cute! Your cards are amazing but I have to say those sweet tags have stolen my heart - LOVE!