Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {that moment}

 I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog today sharing this fun card! If you're interested in how I made it, head there for all of the details! I created it for the photographer who took my daughter's head shots and performance photographs while she was in The Nutcracker this past Christmas season! She did such a beautiful job! I so wish that I could share some of them here, but of course they are copyrighted! 

I incorporated a lot of fun details, like the film strip stamped on acetate as well as the shrinky dink images. The two sets that I used are Journey Stamp set and Daily Thoughts. I love how they complement each other!
It is such a fun way to incorporate many larger images onto a design that you otherwise wouldn't be able to! Thanks for fluttering by!

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors and the film strips stamped on acetate.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card and I love the Shrinkydinks! The colors are wonderful. I have a very hard time using pinks.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so sweet...love your wonderful card.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you, Jo Ann!