Thursday, August 12, 2010

Say Cheese!

It isn't every day that you get a package from the famous Amy Rohl. Aren't I lucky? I was thrilled to find not one, but two Amy Rohl originals, plus some fun gifts for Rowan. Back when Amy's Little George was born, she had tried to send me a thank you card, but the zip code was wrong so it never made it. She has been hanging on to that for a long time and tucked it inside the package for me! Isn't that just the sweetest? Thank you a million times over, Amy!!!!

She sent Rowan a cute little "Wisconsin" outfit and a darling dairy cow, hence my title! Get it? I know I am clever! LOL! Rowan looked especially nice in it because it really brought out his blue, blue eyes. We are finding that he looks equally dashing sporting a faceful of sweet potatoes or carrots! LOL!




I feel so fortunate to have such wonderful "stamping" friends! Amy is such a dear and I treasure our friendship, even though we have never met. I hope to remedy that one of these days! Thank you again, Amy!
I also recieved some other fun and unexpected mail a couple of weeks ago. When I made this card for a SFYTT, many of us used Verve stamps. I left comments for my fellow sisters and I guess I must have won the random blog hop, which meant I got a lot of super fun Verve stamps. I can't wait to play with them and I have to say thanks to Julee for sending them my way! Thanks for fluttering by!

7 comments:

Susie said...

What a cutie!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh, Kelly--you are too kind, and you make my cards look good with your wonderful photography!! Love that the WI tee fits Rowan--he looks adorable, and he's getting soooo big! LOL about the pix with his cow...he looks a little apprehensive.

I hope we meet IRL one day, too!!

Hugs,
Amy

Kathy Martin said...

This is moo-ving! ;)

Cynthia M said...

Ahh!! This post makes me smile!!! Amy is a sweetheart and Rowan with that cow and outfit....adorable!! Her cards are to die for! I'm wondering how she got the shape for the heart on the acetate (window sheet)....do you think she punched it with the matching punch or die cut? It seems that would be hard on the punch but I've never tried it...dying to know! Love her work!!!

papertrails leaver said...

What a great mail day to re vie these items! he looks precious in the ones. the cards are fantastic! enjoy the new Verve stamps!

Rose said...

Adorable cards and such a beautiful baby!

Kathlene said...

Omigoodness, my beautiful 2 year old grandson is named Rowan too! Your little Rowan is just adorable and your cards are gorgeous.