Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday {SFYTT}


I had every good intention of getting my card done before today, but it just didn't happen. I have been spending quite a bit of time in my stamp room, but just not stamping. I have completely organized all of my stamps. I have had my SU! sets all over the place, so it feels great to have them all together. I even made a stamp inventory list. Anyway,I will share the sketch and all of the links for the other gals. I didn't want to bow out completely so I am hoping to have my card done by Sunday, so stay posted. It is such a great sketch and I have tons of ideas for it! Here is a look at what the other gals have been up to:

Jen Del Muro and Ashley
Amy Rohl
Susan Liles
Amy Sheffer
Leigh O' Brien,
Jenn Diercks,
Amber Hight
Megan Lock
Sony Christoph
Jodi Collins
CAROLE
Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: