Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*sneak peek* #2- Live Simply


Hello! yes...I am back again! The day just wouldn't be complete without another sneak peek from http://www.thesaltboxstudio.typepad.com/ The Saltbox Studio's fabulous new stamp sets. This card features the set(s) A Basket Celebration and Deck the House companion. I absolutely love coloring the baskets from this set. I also added a few Amuse twinkle star stickers for the fireworks shooting out from the basket. I distressed the edges to give this card a true Americana feel. I also tried to distress the ribbon a bit as well, so it didn't look to crisp against the distressed cardstock. I also made this card for today's color challenge over on SCS.

7 comments:

MrsTina said...

WOW I am loving this stamp!!! I can NOT wait for the opening to see them all! thanks for sneaking us a peek!
kansmom

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous-- I can't wait to see more-- so wonderful and fun to color!!! Your card is just great too-- perfect for today's color challenge!!!

DeborahLynneS

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS) said...

gorgeous card!

Lovetostamp6 said...

Gorgeous card and design Kelly. LOVE the image and can't wait to see more.

Jennifer :)

Kentucky Girl said...

Gah! Baskets! My favorite addiction! I love, love this stamp and I can't wait for these to go on sale!!

Angel said...

great coloring, think i'm going to love these stamps, they're my style of decor! thanks for the peek!

diane (cookiestamper) said...

rd! I LOVE primitive country!Great ca