Monday, January 28, 2008

Comfy * Cozy


I *so* wanted to reach for my snowmen stamps again today, but decided on this darling image from the set Candle Glow by The Saltbox Studio! If you could see outside my house right now, you would know why I chose this. We have high winds and snow, which equals blizzard like conditions!!! I thought this image would be perfect for a day like today. Now...I wasn't going for a Christmas card even though I used burgundy and green. I was just trying to get a warm feel, which I think I captured. These candles are so fun to color and I love the berries and stars. How fun! I am still getting used to coloring with alcohol based markers, so please bear with me as I learn each day. I have some fun SU! projects that I will be posting soon! I recieved some more fun goodies the other day with my club order and I am itching to play! I have guests coming for dinner, so I have tidying up to do and dinner prep. Hope you all have a comfy*cozy day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your creations, Kelly! You can send those cookies my way! ha ha
mary rose