Thursday, March 21, 2024

Simon Says Stamp {Be Bold Release}

 

Hello and welcome, friends! I've been busy behind the scenes working on some fun projects to share with you over the next few days, but for tonight, I'm excited to share two cards I made for the Simon Says Stamp Be Bold release! 

My two cards feature the new Lush Vines die set paired with a few sentiments from an older SSS stamp set that I got last year called Vintage Garden. I bought it specifically for the sentiments and the sympathy sentiment in particular. I was happy to use two of the ones I haven't used before for this pair of cards.

It's been a hot minute since I've done an ink blended background using Distress Oxide Inks. I chose two of Kristina Werner's color combos she did a year or so ago for spring. I just love the way these two backgrounds came out.

I die cut the Lush Vines from heavyweight cardstock and then added ink using finger daubers. The Lush Vines die set comes with two different vines; one small and one with the two stems.

This card uses both vines PLUS a little sprig os the smaller vine to add some extra fulness. I added the sentiments and a trio of sparkling clear sequins for some sparkle and shine. The release is now live! Thanks for fluttering by!



No comments: