Friday, March 22, 2024

Papertrey Ink March Release Day 1


It's day one of the Papertrey Ink March release! I have a big post for you today using some beautiful new products! My first card for today features the new Pro Stamper's Box: March stamps, dies, and stencils. This is such a wonderful collection that has endless possibilities!
This card features my favorite sentiment included in the set paired with one of the stencil styles and the flowers and leaves that are included.



This card also features the stitched frame; there is also a rectangle frame that I will show on my next card.

I chose to use the stencil on each of the four corners. 

The collection also includes three word dies: hello, wish, and thinking of you. This card features "wish" and another one of the sentiments. 

I chose to use the other stencil design directly in the center and then added some ink blending over the top to soften the lines. I thought the flowers could pass as crocuses, so I clustered them together.

Rather than stamping the leaves, I simply colored them with a small blender brush using Green Parakeet and New Leaf ink.

I used the rectangle frame here and die cut the "wish" from both white and gold specialty cardstock and glued them together for a sturdy piece.

This is actually headed out today for one of the widow's in the neighborhood who is celebrating her birthday today. It's also my grandma's birthday today and I sure wish she was still here to wish a happy birthday! 

My third card using the Pro Stamper's Box: March features the large Thinking of You die. I really wanted to give it center stage. 

To begin, I die cut the sentiment three times from white cardstock and glued the together for a nice, sturdy piece. I let that dry and got to work creating the background. I used the Delicate Circles Hot Foil Plate and champagne foil on Spring Moss cardstock.

I used the Into the Blooms: Gardenia dies; I was only planning on adding the flowers until I realized that I could use the frame die as an added design elements.

This was an unexpected card for me, but I really like how it turned out!

My final card for today uses the versatile Just Notes stamp/die set. I created this to use as a teacher appreciation card, but it really could go to anyone who you need to thank.

This stamp set comes with so many different bits and bobs to really have some fun!

would you believe that the paperclip is paper? It looks like real metal, huh? I can't wait to play around with this set some more! Join me again tomorrow for day 2! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your floral cards are just stunning, and I love the fun card at the end!