Sunday, March 24, 2024

Papertrey Ink March Release Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Papertrey Ink March release countdown! I'm so happy to be hear today sharing a few cards; this first one features the absolutely gorgeous new Always in Bloom stamp set. This is my new favorite floral set...it rivals with Effortless Beauties now in my favorite floral category.

It's very easy to use which makes me so happy! I don't know if I'm getting too old or what, but I just really need easy lately! ha ha! It's easy to use with great results which makes it even more desirable.

This card also features the new Watercolor Wonderful Stencil Collection. This is going to be used A LOT! It allows you to create a realistic looking watercolor background!

I still need a few more Easter cards so I chose to use two of the sentiments from the Thoughts of Easter stamp set. Bobbi used these two together on one of her cards for the last release and I loved it so much I told her I was going to have to give it a try. I love how it turned out on this card.

We're also featuring a fun new set called Bookmarked!

I made a few for my son to give to his teachers! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

TeresaC said...

Such wonderful projects, Kelly!! Loving your fun bookmarks!!