Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday Ideas {Special Delivery}

I'm over on the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog today sharing this festive Christmas design! I created the background by using the oval/circle image from the newly released Everyday stamp set. I stamped it directly onto the Kraft panel using white pigment ink to create a fun background. I rotated the stamp as I went to give the background some movement and variation.

Once the background was done, I stamped the "Christmas" sentiment, which is from the Oh Christmas stamp set, directly onto the Kraft panel using black ink. I used my MISTI so that I could get a nice impression.

The rest of the images are from the Happy Mail stamp set. I really love how this non-Christmas set works so well to bring in the fun and whimsy of Christmas by stamping it in traditional colors. I also did some machine stitching along the bottom before I adhered it to the white A2 card base.

The holly sprig adds just the right amount of holiday charm without going over board. The finishing touch is a trio of sparkling gems to add some shine. This design could also work well for a birthday or Valentine's day by swapping out the big sentiment and the colors! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Jane Harrah said...

I Love that sentiment Kelly. The card is beautiful!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much!