Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pumpkin spice and EVERYTHING nice!

Hello friends! I have a fun and festive fall card that I am sharing over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today! I am beyond smitten with these adorable fox images and fabulous sentiments from the Fall Fox stamp set. This would definitely be put into the "perfect set" category for me. I love everything about it; the sentiments and adorable illustrations.
I wanted this fabulous "Pumpkin Spice" sentiment to take center stage so I created a chalkboard style look and then die cut it using the Zig Zag stitched circles

I normally don't use two sentiments on a card, but I felt like with layout, I could pull it off. I really like how it turned out.

The fox images are stamped and colored using an assortment of alcohol markers and then die cut using the Fall Fox SugarCuts.

It was so much fun creating this little scene. It is all built around the layers that have been die cut using the Card Front Element Builders. I love using these on my designs to really give them that polished professional look.

The pumpkins have a coating of Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the top for some realistic shine.

The blue background was created using Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink to give this design that perfect Autumn sky.

I added a few more images and sentiment inside for a finished look.

I had so much fun on this design! I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: