Thursday, November 22, 2018

Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

I couldn't let the day slip by without saying Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I'm sharing my last autumn/Thanksgiving card for the rest of the year! I seem to have a hard time saying goodbye to each season, so I hang on until the very end! I slso wanted to let you know about the SugarPea Designs Black Friday sale going on NOW! Here is the link to shop: SugarPea Designs Shop
                                      

I stamped almost all of the sweet images from the Fall Fox stamp set and colored them with Copic markers. I tried to use some of the purple/gray shades from this month's Mix it Up Challenge.
I used the coordinating Fall Fox SugarCuts to die cut them all. The background is just a quick blended panel of Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink. I also spritzed some Shimmer Spray over the top for some added detail and shine.
The sentiment is heat embossed in white powder onto a black strip and adhered using foam squares. I layered the focal panel onto some Terracotta cardstock for added contrast and color. The pumpkins and caramel apple have crystal glaze over the top for some shine! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! I'm so grateful for all of you! Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: