Friday, May 5, 2017

You're a Rockstar, Teacher!

I've taken quite a liberal approach with the "Space" teacher appreciation week theme. I sent these to the teachers yesterday. I was happy to use up some scraps from the galactic background tags I made the other day. I was seriously running behind and it was the perfect solution.
I quickly made up 3 pillow boxes to hold some restaurant gift cards. The tags were made super quick, too! 
The pillow boxes were die cut out of Elegant Eggplant card stock. The "You're a rock" sentiment is from Star Prints and I repeatedly stamped it in a random fashion using white ink. I punched the stars out of scraps from my "You're out of this World" project that I made the other day. The "star" sentiment was stamped onto the punched stars using Palette Black ink.
There was just enough paper left over from the pillow boxes that was the perfect size for the tags. I stamped the same sentiment from "Star Prints" and then added the bold "Teacher" sentiment in black. I punched a star out of glitter cardstock and attached it with foam squares.
I found some fun Star wars Jelly Belly packages at the store that inspired the color scheme (the beans, not the package).
I packaged everything up in a cello bag and attached the tag! Super quick! I gave these to the teachers on "May the fourth be with you" day! LOL! I couldn't resist! I have the project from today on Instagram if you'd like to see it. I'll be posting it, but thought i'd let you know!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Okay, this is just awesome! My daughters would have loved to have received those Jelly Bellies! You are a rockstar. Just sayin'. :)

Lewis Clark said...

Good to see that you appreciate the efforts made by your teacher. Loved everything here, thank you for sharing it with us