Saturday, May 13, 2017

Vintage Cherries {Hello}

Well, I'm over half way done sharing my Vintage Cherries card collection. I hope you've enjoyed seeing what I've been up to. I'm thinking of combining the last few designs because I have so many other things I want to share. I actually made a fun vintage video that I hope I will be able to share. I'll have to see if my phone will let me upload it.
Today's design showcases one of my favorite sets, Vintage Picnic, which was the perfect choice for this collection. I used Vintage Jadeite ink and paper for the perfect feel. The leaves in the white fabric were actually almost a perfect match. The lattice die cut piece is from the Make It Market Kit: Garden Gate. I also used the sweet florals from "Bitty Bouquet" to have coming out of the vintage picnic basket.


The picnic baskets are die cut and colored using copic and primacolor markers. I added glossy accents into the rectangles on every other space. I really like the dimension and shine it gave the baskets. The sentiment, which is also from Bitty Bouquets was heat embossed with white ink onto Kraft cardstock.
A few crystal clear sequins finish off the design. You can see how nicely it looks peeking out of the fabric basket. Thanks for fluttering by!

7 comments:

Sandy Kay said...

Adorable - love it!

KimCreate said...

Oh my gosh! First I love cherries! And what you have done with the papers, colors and stamps is gorgeous! And the fabric basket!!!! so beautiful;!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you!❤❤❤❤

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun creating it!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic design! Lots of fun detail that come together to create a sweetly vintage card. And the fabric basket...swoon! Makes me smile. :)

katrynka said...

Totally love how you colored the picnic basket! I need to get that set out now that you have inspired me! And as for the video, what about uploading to YouTube and just put the link up so we can all look at it?! I know I would love to see it!

katrynka said...

Totally love how you colored the picnic basket! I need to get that set out now that you have inspired me! And as for the video, what about uploading to YouTube and just put the link up so we can all look at it?! I know I would love to see it!