Sunday, December 7, 2008

We Have a Winner!

I finally got back from my family party and chose a winner. I usually have my daughter pick, but since she is tucked in bed, I had to do the honors. I kept shaking and turning the bucket with the numbers and gave them a final stir and pulled out....drum roll..... Post # 4

Elaine said...
I'm not sure if I enjoy watching the kids open their gifts more or watching their faces as we open our gifts FROM them!
December 5, 2008 1:33 PM

Congratulations, Elaine! Email me at kellyrory1@msn.com and I will send your blog candy out ASAP! Let me just say...I had so much fun reading all of your comments. Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I wish all of you Happy Holiday's and a very Happy New Year. Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Elaine! Enjoy your goodies!

~Meredith

Deborah Saaranen said...

Congratulations Elaine!!!