Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So Tired!!!


I have been creating all day long and I am *Finally* done with my projects. I sat here thinking I may as well crank one more out! LOL! I checked the SC over at SCS and it had been posted, so I decided to quickly make a card. Super simple since I used a lot of DSP. My DH got me a new stamp shelf for Christmas, so I have been trying to get things organized a little along the way. I am still far away from where it needs to be! I couldn't get to all of my stamps, so I chose to use "Wild About You" since the tall giraffe fit the rectangle panel quite nicely. I paired it with the "Sweet Always" DSP that I *had* to have and have only used twice! I know...it is sad! I kept everything clean and crisp; simple! I decided to add a little interest to all of the square corners by punching out the sentiment with my oval punch. I also added a strip of scalloped vellum to the side. It looks cuter in real life. My *photo setup* got moved when I moved my stamps, so this photo isn't the best. I guess I am rambling...Must get to bed! Thanks for fluttering by!

Supplies:

Wild About You stamp set

PTI White cardstock, regal rose, chocolate chip, Sweet Always DSP

Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie ink

Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Oval Punch, Pretty in Pink Brads, foam squares, scallop edge punch

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

I'm so glad you used this DP with the Wild About You set...it's adorable!!! I love this dp so much that I'm on my second pack ;) Love the pink giraffe...hehe!
Best wishes to you and your family for a happy and healthy 2009!

Tina said...

Super cute and fun!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute!!! I love it!!

Denise said...

This is sooo cute Kelly! Love the 'Sweet Always' dp with this set, the colors are awesome! :)

Amy Rohl said...

How did I miss this sweet thang over at SCS?! Anyway, the oval sentiment is sooo perfect on that layer of the sketch and adore your choice of dsp and stamps--love it!

HNY and I hope your daughter is better in no time!