Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dream A Little


When I got home from Volunteering in my daughter's class, Mr. Brown (actually it is a Mrs. Brown who has been coming lately) had paid me a visit. I had some new goodies waiting for me from Stampin' Up! For those of you who are not demos, this will be a sneak peek for you. I used one of the new hostess sets called "Dream a Little". I absolutely love this paper, too. This will be one of the new DSP papers in the Spring/Summer catalog called "Raspberry Tart". Isn't it yummy? I was so excited to use my new stuff, I just whipped this out, so hopefully I can take a little more time tomorrow or later tonight and play some more.

Before beginning, I did hop over to SCS to check out the WT challenge for today. It was to incorporate envelopes into our project. I pulled out my {beloved} envelope templates I got from Martha By Mail (back in 2001 when it was still around) and made a coordinating envelope with the Raspberry Tart DSP. These are the times when I am especially glad that the paper is double sided. It comes with any easy template to make liners, but with double sided paper, no liner is necessary. Thanks for fluttering by!


Supplies:

Stamps: dream a little

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray

Paper: PTI White, Rose Red, Raspberry Tart DSP

Accessories: Pretties Kit, Diamond Stickles, Kiwi Kiss double sided satin ribbon, vintage brads, foam squares, scallop punch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole thing is gorgeous, your design, the colors, the images, the accessories!!! Naturegirl

Carol Dunstan said...

gorgeous card! I'm loving the look of those papers too

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I didn't think I had to have that set and I was going to wait on the paper too but now...you are bad for my budget! I love how you can just whip out masterpieces!! You are truly an artist!!!!!

Dori Shelton said...

This is so pretty! I love the color scheme.

Tanya said...

Soo pretty! Love that new paper too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!