Friday, October 24, 2008

Minnie Thanks



I am back! We just got back from Disneyland last night! We had so much fun! My kids had such a great time. It was pure magic. I loved seeing my kids with the characters and all of the fun Halloween Decorations they had everywhere.



We spent a couple of days in Disneyland and one day,plus "Mickey's Trick-or-Treat party" at California Adventure. We were able to see the Pixar Parade which was super cute.




We also ate one breakfast at Ariel's Grotto and one dinner at Goofy's Kitchen. My kids loved it! I loved watching their eyes light up! I made a card for my family to say thanks for all they did. We went with my Mom, step-dad and my sister. I used my 1 3/8 inch circle punch for Minnie's head and 3/4 inch punch for the ears. I added a tiny bow of gingham ribbon, which should have been polka-dot, but I didn't have any. I used my Bella Rose paper for the background.


I was in the mood for some glitter, so I outlined Minnie's head with liquid glue and added some black glitter essentials from SU! I thought it added a little something "extra"! LOL! I stamped the sentiment and cut the edges into a swallow tail. Super simple, but I thought the fun touches gave it a little pop. Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

This is such a darling card! I love it!

I have left an award for you on my blog, today :)

http://designsbyboo.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-award.html

Bev said...

Oh my! I love the Minnie card! All the deets really make it great! :)

Joy said...

oh man! So close and yet so far. I am about 5 minutes from Disneyland! :)

What an adorable Minnie card and adorable pix! :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a fun trip and a fun card to match.