Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Release Day!


Yipee! Today is release day! Today is the day you can finally head over to www.amuseartstamps.com to purchase all of these new images. I decided to stray from my fallish colors and theme and go for a Christmas card today! These Christmas images are all so darling. I chose to use this great Santa and sentiment from a set called "Classic Christmas". I am really in love with all of the new images. I haven't even had a chance to put ink on all of them, yet! Check out the other design team gals to see their awesome creations as well. It is fun to see how differently each set can be used. You can see the the links to their blogs on my side bar. Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

Just adorable! I always love your color choices--they're always combined so perfectly!

I hope you don't mind that I linked your blog to my new blog-- you have been such a great inspiration to me!

Tanya said...

Cuuute! And I love that ribbon!