Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friend To Friend



I loved yesterday's sketch challenge over at SCS, but I didn't have time to play. I decided I would use the sketch and try my hand at it. I thought that "Pocket Silhouettes" worked perfectly for the tiny squares. I also used the coordinating "Urban Garden " DSP. This card was easy peasy. I know I have said it before, but I really love when the DSP matches a specific stamp set so that things just all go together. I added a bit of paper piercing and Baja Breeze ribbon. Of course I had to add some diamond stickles to the images. I love that stuff!




On Sunday, we took the kids up in the canyon for some fall pictures. Do you love how one kid is looking at me and the other isn't? I had picture after picture of this. Once I got home and uploaded them I realized that having my husband stand behind me and make them laugh was the wrong thing to do. One kept looking at him instead of me! I was really irked, but I got some great shots that I can't wait to scrapbook. Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

Gorgeous card Kelly! It is fun to use the matching paper/stamps-- they do come together nicely!

Your kids are so cute-- and what a hoot about them both looking at you! It'll be a nice memory when you get older and they're grown!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love it!!

LeAnne said...

This is a great sketch, which I still haven't done, and I love these papers......when mine arrive, I will have to case it!
LeAnne

Amy said...

Emma looks like a mini kelly - very cute girl. i have kids infamous for head straight but eyes looking elsewhere.