Saturday, July 27, 2024

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown Day 2

It's day 2 of the Papertrey Ink July release countdown! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on yesterday's post! I have two cards to share with you today using some fun new products! My first card showcases the new Adventure Away Stamp/Die set paired with a fun new stencil collection called Incredible Views.

To begin, I used the stencil collection to build the scene using a sunset color combination. These stencils are very easy to use and create a stunning background in no time!

I stamped the compass image directly onto the panel to give a transparent look because I didn't want to cover up the gorgeous landscape. There is a coordinating Adventure Away Hot Foil Plate (you can see it in the upper right corner of the photo), but I didn't end up using it on this card. 

The RV is a line-art image so I added some alcohol marker color. I like that the sentiments have coordinating dies so layer the sentiment portion.

I can't stop with the acetate sentiment overlay! ha ha! This card features the new Cornered: Celestial dies in the upper left corner and lower right corner.

To begin this card, I used Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, and Unchartered Mariner Distress Oxide inks to blend on an A2 panel of white cardstock. Once that was done, I used the Stargazing Hot Foil Plate and gold foil over the top. I also splattered the panel with metallic watercolor paint for added depth.

Once the panel was complete, I used the Cornered: Celestial Dies and then layered the panel on top of an A2 white card base.

I die cut the stars using the Starry Delight Die from gold metallic cardstock and then added them to the blended panel using foam squares.

I chose to use the Psalm Reflections: September stamp set on an acetate panel like I did on yesterday's card. I stamped it using Jet Black StazOn Ink on a piece of acetate and then added glue strategically to the back of some of the letters that would touch one of the stars. I placed a large acrylic block over the top and let it set. I also added quite a few sequins for added sparkle and shine! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

3 comments:

Connor Thornton said...

A fantastic blog and i’ll come back again for more useful content. Thanks

Maison Browning said...

Intimately, the article is in reality the best on this topic. Keep on writing!

Princess Chapman said...

It is very helpful and very informative article and I really learned a lot from it.