Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Papertrey Ink September Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to day three of the Papertrey Ink September release countdown! I'm sharing two cards today and up first is a Christmas card made using the adorable new Tiers of Cheer stamp/die set! I've had so much fun over the years decorating my own tiered trays, so it was a joy to create this paper version!

This stamp set allows you to create the three tiered tray like I've done here, but the dies include the single or double version that you can use as you'd like. I stamped my tray in Pure Poppy for a festive look. I die cut all of the pieces and then had fun stamping them in Christmas colors. In the end, I didn't use all of the pieces, but opted to keep my vignette a little bit spare so you could really see each piece. There are quite a few different options to mix and match to really customize your tiered tray.

The largest oval in the Love to Layer: Oval die collection is the perfect size as a background for the triple tiered tray. The little "feet" on the bottom are separate pieces and are simply glued to the edges of the oval using liquid glue. I die cut a 4 by 5 1/4 inch piece of Aqua Mist cardstock using the Border Bling: Tin Stitch Die. I added some Vintage Patina Distress Oxide ink around the edges using a blender brush. I layered this panel onto a Pure Poppy top-folding A2 card base using liquid glue. I added some photo corners from the retired Fairytale Christmas die collection die cut from Weathervane cardstock. I a touch of glitter finishes off this fun card!

My second card for today uses the new Vase Collection 12 stamp/die set! I also used the new Just Sentiments: Peace stamp set for the sentiment. The Vase Collection 12 stamp set comes with a really cute sentiment that says "farm fresh" for the metal jug. I did stamp it, but in the end, it got covered up with the embossed sentiment! ha ha!

I'm blanking out on the name of the die cut for the corners; something about Holly Berry corners! (hangs head in shame) I also used a corner rounder punch to round the corners of the olive twist focal panel. I used the new Love to Layer: squares to ground the jug. One of the things I like about this vase collection is that it also comes with the coordinating foliage and berries.

This photo shows the gold embossed sentiment that I just love! What a reassuring statement! I added some white paint splatter for a snowy look.

Tomorrow is the 4th and final day of the countdown so make sure to stop back by! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

2 comments:

Julie Bitner said...

That tiered tray is adorable!

Raquel D said...

I love that tiered tray!!! When is it available please?