Monday, August 15, 2022

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 2


Welcome to day 2 of the Papertrey Ink August release countdown! If it's August in the paper crafting world, that means it's time for HALLOWEEN! I usually have an internal struggle when I start using autumn/Halloween things in August, but this year, I rallied and enjoyed looking ahead to October! I think it helped that my daughter and I were talking about Halloween during a football practice this week and reminiscing over different costumes the kids have worn over the years and looking at cute, old pictures on my phone! Let me just say, my poor son did not get my attention during that practice! LOL!

This spooky trio uses the darling new Witches Brew stamp set and the new Brew to Go gift card holder! 

The Witches Brew stamp set features this large tea cup and saucer, a smaller size that I used on the tag, a bunch of fun and punny sentiments, lots of steam and swirls, and two different stir sticks, just to get started!

The sentiments work perfectly with the new Brew To Go gift card holder, too! I'm in love with these dies and I can't wait to use them for Christmastime as well!

the gift card slides perfectly down inside the cup cozy, which I just love!

My last project for today uses the new Bright Night stamp/die set that is just too cute! This particular card lights up using some new lights that will be offered for this release! I have a photo at the bottom that I took in the dark so you can see it lit up! I also made a video, but I can't seem to get it to load! Ugh!

This particular set is very fun and comes with a lot of accessories to create all sorts of different types of Halloween cards! 

The sentiment is from the stamp set as well and of course, it's just perfect!

It's hard to see in the photo, but I spritzed the entire card with shimmer spray for lots of sparkle and shine!

I took this photo in the day, but turned off the lights and shut the blinds to show you a little bit of how it looks all lit up! I learned that the light doesn't show through the solid lantern as well as the cut out one. Anyway, my kids love interactive cards so I'll bet all of your little ghouls and goblins will love receiving one of these light-up cards! Thanks for fluttering by!




 

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Kelly! I play a game with myself every time there is a new product release. I try to figure out what designers have made which cards. I'm almost 100% on target with your beautiful designs. LOVE what you do!