Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Papertrey Ink August release countdown! My daughter wanted to watch the last bit of Anne of Green Gables yesterday so we both sat and cried and it was giving me my favorite autumn vibes! I guess maybe I am getting ready for fall! Today's new featured products will also help get you in the fall frame of mind!

My first card uses the fabulous new Famer's Market Fall stamp set and dies! This is one of those sets that I know I will reach for often! I paired it with the Falling Leaves Hot Foil plate, but you can only see a little bit of it....boo! I'm sharing a card tomorrow that shows it off a bit more! We don't get to pick which products to show together, so I did my best! ha ha!

That being said; this is one of my FAVORITE hot foil plates I've ever used, especially with the results! It foiled so beautifully!!!!! I used the Gemini Jr hot foil machine and set it to low and timed it for 15 seconds. I used Spellbinders gold foil and then ran it through my Gemini Jur. machine for incredible results!

I found a cute Farmer's Market sign on Pinterest that I used as inspiration; apples, pumpkins, and leaves!

My next card features the AMAZING new Into the Blooms: Pumpkin dies! These are going to be used quite a bit this season! I had an extra Into the Blooms: Sunflower leftover from day 1 so I used that with my pumpkins for a genuine harvest feeling!

The background was created using the new Falling Leaves Stencil collection. I believe this pairs with the hot foil plate as well so you can add beautiful color to your hot foil panels.

I dusted my pumpkins with some glitter for some sparkle and shine!

Thanks for joining me today; head back tomorrow for the 4th and final day of the countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!

 

1 comment:

Stephanie Clapper said...

I totally agree, I love your pumpkins! The sunflower gave it just the right touch.