Saturday, March 14, 2020

Ink to Paper March Release Countdown day 4


Well friends, today is the 4th and final day of the Ink to Paper March release countdown! I hope you've enjoyed the past few days! Everything will be available for purchase beginning on March 15th at 10 PM EST! What's on your wish list? I love the new Love to Layer Notched dies that I've been using the last few days, but they are being featured by the team today! I've shown them on each of my projects today in different ways as well!

I've mixed a bit of old and new for this gift card holder that is perfect for Teacher Appreciation Week! I used the new Love to Layer Notched dies to create the label to add to the Go-To Gift Card Holder: Pencil Die. This is one of those gift card holders that is so easy and fun to put together; nothing tedious or tricky, just fun! 

The "For my teacher" and apple image are from the new Beautiful Bouquet: Teacher stamp set and is just perfect to address and accent all of your teacher projects! I also used the To Die For Sentiments: Cursive Thanks to accent the project. I added some Crystal Glaze over the top of the double layered word to give it a professional look.

The eraser portion of the pencil slides out to reveal the gift card. I chose to create an enclosure using some additional sentiments from the new stamp set.

A few flowers from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set finish off this gift card holder.

It's no secret that I love making handmade gifts to give to friends, family, and teachers. A few years ago I made fabric lanyards for every teacher as part of a gift from the PTA. I decided to make some key wristlets to give out to my boys' teachers this year. 


The Love to Layer Notched die was the perfect choice for the tags I made to attach to the fobs!

I used the "Thanks for believing in me" sentiment for these tags and a few more flowers that I had left over!

I buy my hardware on Amazon; this is 1 inch hardware. 

If you look closely to the yellow one in the middle, you will see the little "P.S. I love you" tag that I attached to the back of each wristlet. I have been hoarding these for years and love to add them to projects here and there.

My 3rd and final project of the release uses the new Hats Off stamp set and dies,  as well as the new Inside Greetings: Graduation! I love how nicely they pair together to create some fun graduation projects!

I also paired them with the previously released Swirling Clouds die to really give it that "aim high, soar proudly" feel! LOL!

Ink blending and ink splatter really help give the design a sky inspired feeling as well!

I used another one of the inside greetings and some of the other elements that are included in the Hats Off set.

I hope you've enjoyed the last day of the countdown! Thanks for fluttering by!



2 comments:

blaze said...

Your post today was so inspiring and cute! I especially loved your wristlets -- how adorable! and really -- that "P.S. I love you" tag? over-the-top sweet and so "Kelly"!!! I really appreciate every thing that you do! Your PTA is so lucky to have you!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Love your post today and especially your graduation card! 😊❤️