Friday, March 13, 2020

Ink to Paper March Release Countdown Day 3

Thanks for joining me for day 3 of the Ink to Paper March release countdown! First up is a fun new addition to the "Go to Gift Card Holder" family. This new one is called Flower Pot and is perfect for the upcoming months.

I used the new Beautiful Bouquet Background die for the flowers to add to the top of the pot. I used the coordinating Beautiful Blooms stamp set to stamp all of the flowers and leaves.

The blooms are attached to the top portion as you can see here. This slides over the top to secure the gift card holder and is the lip of the pot.

I used the die from the Big Apple die for the notches to hold the gift card. I created a faux gift card so that I could add some of the fun sentiments from the Beautiful Blooms: Mother stamp set.

This is a fun and springy card for my kids to give to their grandma on mother's day. This one features the new A Mother's Love stamp set as well as the new Charming Tags; you will definitely want to get these!

This wreath has a stamped base, but I ended up by covering it all up with the foliage and flowers! LOL!

The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment in the middle is included in the wreath set, but I used the new Hers stamp set for grandma and the "to my" portion is from the Just Sentiments: Mother's Day.

I used Copic markers to color the tulip sprigs, but the others are die cut and colored or die  cut and stamped.

I added some machine stitching to the top of the polka dot panel for some homespun charm.

The die cut bow at the top of the tag is from the previously released Modern Gift die collection.

Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

TeresaC said...

Fun, bright and cheerful, Kelly!! I always love seeing your projects!!