Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio {Framed Florals}

I'm sharing these cards over on the Pinkfresh Studio today, but thought I'd share them here too and tell you how I created them! It's been a little bit since I made a floral card, so it felt good to pull out this gorgeous Blooming Bouquet stamp set! I stamped the images using black ink and then turned on some music and got to work coloring them with an assortment of Copic markers.

I stamped each of the two floral images that are included in the set to create similar, yet different cards to showcase these beautiful stamps. Once I had them colored using hues of blush and bashful! LOL!...I mean pink and pink, I die cut them using the Blooming Bouquet die collection. I die cut them twice so that I could glue them together to create a thicker piece for stability.

I also die cut 4 of the Ornate Oval Frame and glued those together; two per card. I layered those onto a die cut Ornate Banners and then added the floral images using a double layer of foam squares for added height.

Can we just talk about these embossed sentiments? I mean, come on! I love the results I get with this beautiful gold powder on vellum....so gorgeous! I wrapped each sentiment around the banner portion and secured it to the back using clear tape for security. 

I love using vellum with my sentiments because it creates such a beautiful softness to designs like this!

I added the gold clip as a tool to help the glue stick when I was assembling my cards, but in the end realized how much I liked it as an actual design detail in the finished cards! LOL! 

I added a few Essentials Jewels here and there for some sparkle and shine! I had so much fun putting together these floral designs! Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

So gorgeous, lovely coloring and like the gold embossing on the vellum!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Gorgeous coloring & layering! And I totally agree, the embossed sentiments are gorgeous too! 😊❤️

Jane said...

That is very pretty! I love it.