Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Ink to Paper January Release Day 4

Welcome to the 4th and final day of the Ink to Paper January release countdown! All of the new products will be available for purchase at 10 PM on the 15th of January! Before I dive into the details of these two cards, I just want to give a little shout out to myself {ha ha!} Today is my 12th Blog-i-versary! I thought I might do something festive and fun, but I'm tired! LOL! I guess this card can be for me since it says "it's your day"! LOL!
 Today the team is showcasing a beautiful new set called Birthday Bouquet. I decided to veer away from some of the colors I've been using quite a bit during this countdown and switch things up with this card.

I also used the new On the Border: Sunburst Frame again because it was the perfect backdrop for these gorgeous blooms!

I like this set because it has one main leafy bouquet and then you can go in and add all the different flowers that you'd like for your bouquet. I chose a clean and simple look for today's design, which is always fun to do once in a while.

I added some white  Nuvo drops to the centers of the flowers for some added dimension. The sentiment is from the Birthday Bouquet as well, but the tag is from the versatile Modern Gift Die

The sentiment fit perfectly inside the tag and I adorned it with the die cut bow from the Birthday Bouquet stamp set.

Next up is a fun card using one of the new To Die For: Birthday words. I stacked it twice using Tropical Teal cardstock. The stamped sentiment is also from the Birthday Bouquet stamp set that I used on the first card.

This month has been all about frames, if you haven't noticed! This one is the new Border Bling: Skinny Border. It creates a nice clean frame to add that extra detail without a lot of fuss!

I had a few leftover flowers and leaves from my card the other day and they were the perfect detail to add to this festive design! I also added a few sparkling clear sequins to finish it off! Thanks for fluttering by and don't forget that everything is available for purchase on the 15th at 10 PM EST!!!

5 comments:

Stephanie Clapper said...

Kelly, even when you describe your card(s) as CAS, to me they’re always GAD. Gorgeous and detailed. I always love your designs!! 😊

~amy~ said...

These are GORGEOUS. I especially love the first one...WOW.

Conniecrafter said...

The bouquet on the first is just lovely, like the embossed background too and the sentiment on the second looks great!

blaze said...

Congratulations, Kelly, on your anniversary!!! I can't say that I've been following you all that time, but since I found you, I'm never letting you go!!! The stamp companies that you design for are so lucky to have you! I.mean.it!

I Card Everyone said...

Happy blogaversary Kelly!!! Love them both, but especially that starburst die!!!!
=]