Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Inspired by....Campfire S'mores!

I've been needing to make some thank you gifts for 8 ladies who graciously baked 24 cakes for Girls Camp that my daughter and I attended! The ovens weren't working properly so we needed to get them made quickly by these 8 awesome women. I was heading back to get my daughter to dance, so it worked out that I could pick them up on my way back up! I wanted to do something "campy" and this new Greatest Adventure stamp set was the perfect choice!

It also worked perfectly for the current Inspired By Challenge. I actually used these same containers to package up my S'mores gifts. They've been hanging around for years and this was the perfect time to use them all up!

I found these cute soaps at Bath and Body Works and decided to add those in with the gift as well. 

To begin, I stamped all of the images that I needed to create each tag. I colored them using Copic markers and then die cut them using the Greatest Adventure Confetti Cuts. Once that was done, I got to work die cutting the backdrop which is the Blocked Out Square Confetti Cut. I haven't used this yet, and it was perfect to use for this project. I layered it onto some Kraft cardstock.


 The sentiment is stamped onto Kraft cardstock using black ink. I also die cut 8 of the Dashed Line Tag to set the scene for these cute little campers. I just added them all using foam squares and a dab of liquid glue for the s'mores sticks.
I added some hemp twine to the hole on the tag and tied it in a bow. I punched an additional hole on the side of the tag so that I could attach it with ribbon to my bundle of S'mores. I had so much fun with this project! Thanks for fluttering by!



3 comments:

Laurel said...

Eeekkk oh my goodness, LOVE this! Thank you for playing at Inspired By!

Dawn Fields said...

Love these tags! How cool is that...that you had these containers!

Connie said...

Absolutely adorable!!!