Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Mugs and Kisses

Love is in the air and I'm over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today sharing these fun Valentine's Day hot cocoa packets! With a sentiment like "Mugs and Kisses" you can't help but think of Valentines and cocoa! I just love how far this Mugs and Kisses stamp set has stretched for so many occasions!
I made 9 of them to hand out to all of the ladies in my book club coming up! 

I made 6 white tags and 3 pink ones. I also bought some $5 gift cards to a local sweets/drink shoppe that are in the little white sacks that are also stamped with a fun sentiment.

Each little packet holds an envelope of hot cocoa and the gift card. They are folded up and tied with ribbon and the tags! Head over to the SugarPea Designs Blog to read more about how I made these! Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: