Friday, April 28, 2017

Vintage Cherries {A little Sunshine mends the Soul}

I'm back today to share the second card in my Vintage Cherries card set. Before I began making the cards, I made a list of all of the stamp sets that I hoped to use that would fit in the style and overall feel of the project. I knew for SURE that "Quilted Summer" would make the list. The fact that I would be able to make red gingham paper fabric was reason enough! Ha ha!







I've only made one card with this set, which is a travesty, and I loved the chance to use it again. Too many ideas, too little time!





I die cut the quilt frame and all of the quilt triangles for each card and got to work stamping! Once again, I used all of the colors from the fabric for everything to coordinate nicely. These quilts are so much fun to assemble.








The sentiment is embossed using white powder for a nice contrast and texture. I also added some white stitching to the bottom to tie in the "quilting" theme.





I mentioned in my first post that I made 4 of each design which you can see here. The "clothes line" image was stamped in black ink and is from the "Banner Builder" set from PTI. It was the perfect size and the mini clothes pins were the perfect addition.
 

It looks so cute peeking out of the fabric basket. If you are interested in seeing more of the basket, you can check it out HERE. If you are interested in making one, I have made a tutorial HERE. Thanks for fluttering by! Follow me on Instagram @kellylunceford

4 comments:

Cindy Otto said...

Love the quilted card. I have this set, too! You are keeping me busy with tons of ideas! Thank you so much for sharing!

Jeanne said...

Such a great card design. I adore the prints! These have such a warm and cozy feel. Adore the basket! Excellent work!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! I'm so glad! Happy crafting!!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thank you! You're always so sweet!