Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Navy and Blush Secretaries Day gifts

I hadn't planned on blogging today, (I mean, I have a whole bunch of cards to share from my {Vintage Cherries} project), but when you lead a creative life, the projects have a way of finding themselves just NEEDING to be made! ha ha!My brain literally won't stop until the project is done! Thankfully this one was quick, and has already been delivered to the school secretaries!

I made THESE a few years ago and I love the paper and I still had it so that was the starting point. I also had some lanyard hardware that was itching to be used. The tags for these cute little wristlet key chains were made with "Heart Prints" and "Heart Print Sentiments" from PTI. I wanted something that had to do with keys and this was the perfect sentiment. It says "A Smile is the Key that fits the lock of everyone's heart." 









I stamped the heart onto white card stock using Navy Blue ink and then the sentiment is stamped in pink.





The toppers for the nugget packages are made using the "Teach and Inspire" stamp set and is one of my all-time favorites! I Love it! It has such a great style and I love all of the sentiments. 







I felt lucky to have found some fabrics at the store that worked so nicely to coordinate with everything else. I will have more information about the key chains on my other blog Thimbles and Thread.
Soap is always one of my go-to gifts because, well, everyone uses it! LOL! Or at least I hope so!!! Ha Ha! Such a fun, little gift but with a lot of charm! Thanks for fluttering by! Stay tuned for LOTS of cards coming up soon!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fantastic project. What a thoughtful gift to remember those hard working, yet always smiling (in my experience) secretaries! :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

Thanks! I had a lot of fun putting it together!!!