Friday, April 4, 2014

Beautiful New Baby

 Two posts in one week? I know....it is crazy! I so wish my life was in a place where I could post more. However, that would mean I wouldn't have my delicious babies and I wouldn't trade them for anything!  I can't believe I used to post EVERY SINGLE day. Speaking of babies....that is the whole reason for this post.  One of my friends in my new neighborhood had a baby almost 2 weeks ago. She is precious and I was so glad to be able to make dinner for her and take a gift over. I have actually had the gift done for quite some time, but I didn't photograph it until it was the last minute. It was gray and raining so the pictures aren't the best, but you can check it out HERE.
.


 I used a mojo monday sketch, but it has been a while now since I made it. The stamps are all from PTI. I love using this little carriage and paper piecing it. I added just a touch of bling for some shine.




 I love incorporating the little calendar ticket stamp on birthday and baby cards. I really, really wanted to circle March on it, but new that I would mess up and just couldn't risk it. (she had her baby in march) It still looks cute, though.





I realized I didn't photograph the inside, which is usually the case, until I go to write in it. Yes....that is what happened so I quickly snapped a picture. You have to love the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" book in the background! I wanted to show it because I used the same die-cut on the onesie I made her. I added some glossy accents to the word "baby" and I Love it! Thanks for fluttering by!

2 comments:

Cynthia M said...

Hi Kelly! I clicked on the link and looked at the AMAZING baby ensemble you made for her to go along with this super duper cute card! Your neighbors didn't know how lucky they are when you moved in but they'll soon know if not already! Glad to see you posting any time! Kiss your babies for me! XOXOX

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Kelly! GORGEOUS baby card. Would you mind popping by to tell me what flower die and leaf die you used to create those rolled flowers and leaves from wool felt. I'm guessing PTI, but I'd really appreciate knowing so I can order them. LOVELY!
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com