Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A very happy birthday to YOU!

 Thank you all for your sweet comments yesterday! You are all so sweet! You made my day!  I decided to share a quick, simple card I made last week.  I decided that I better have a birthday card to give to my friend who is getting the card set. I decided not to make it too fancy so that she wouldn't wish that I had made more of that one for her set. LOL!  It was quick to put together since I already had the base made from another project, which I will be sharing later.  I used the new "Rosie Posie" stamp set and dies from PTI for a quick assembly.
 It's funny how naked buttons don't bother me until I start editing my photos...then they look so sad and un-loved. I guess I need to start making a better effort to take the time to thread my buttons. I used to make sure they were always threaded, but I guess I have gotten lazy....or maybe just excited to get the project done!

I might make a little coordinating box for some treats or something. We will see.  Her birthday is Thursday, but I am sure I can find time to get it done. If I do, I will share it since I will be sharing EVERYTHING from now on! LOL!


I added a little adhesive pearl to the center of the O in the word You for some added detail and some stickles to the outside of the flowers.  I like adding fast details like this for some added punch, especially when the design is simple.  Again, thanks for your support and sweet comments! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

harrahx2 said...

Catching up and catching my breath. Beautiful! Love the pearl! So sweet.