Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seeds *sneak peek*


Hello! This is my last project to share with you as March's Limelight Designer over at Flourishes! I can't believe how fast the month has flown by! My kids are off-track from school so my days are filled with swimming lessons and just plain being a Mom. I love having them home, though. We are also working on our bathroom/laundry room in the basement so things have been a little crazy with workmen going in and out. My husband has started painting which means I need to stay away since I am pregnant. It is right next to my craft area, so I don't know how much I will be sharing next week! Thanks for fluttering by!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Beautiful card as usual. When I was in school I was on "tracks" as well. As a mother with a son in school I gotta say that I love traditional school.
I would love to be able to spend just one day with you and learn everything I can from you. What an inspiration as a mother and crafter you are to me. I think part of my problem is that I try to rush through it instead of taking my time. As a mother of 3 boys it is difficult for me to "take time"