I had to *quickly* make a card, which kindof bugged me because I wanted to be able to relax and take my time. Anyway, PTI stamps and dies to the rescue! For as much as I love banners I had to have PTI's Banner Builders stamp set and coordinating dies! I got it when it was first released and this is the first time I have used it! Shame on me!
I started off by picking the paper; I chose to use some old SU! paper, but it was perfect! The bright colors were just what I wanted. After I did that, I die cut all of the pieces and then stamped each one with a different design. The letters are from a really old PSX set that I love! They fit perfectly, all except the "H". The string image that came with the set was too small for 5 banner pieces so I just arranged them like I wanted and then used crochet thread tied in a bow and glued to each end. It worked out well. The #1 and "All Star" sentiment are from su!
P.S. I want to take this time to thank all of you who stuck by me during my many weeks of morning sickness and fatigue! I really feel like a brand new person; actually, I just feel like *me* again, which is great! I was really starting to worry whether my desire to do much of anything would ever return, but it is here... full force! Thanks again and stay posted this week for some fun St. Patty's day projects!