Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's on the House *Sneak Peek*



As promised, here is the 2nd "My Timeless Template" that will be released this month. Isn't Lauren amazing? I am in love with this template. It will be available from Papertrey Ink on the 15th of this month. I had a lot of fun putting this one together and again, this one comes with two sizes. This is the larger of the two sizes; the small one is perfect for place settings or tiny gifts.

I couldn't wait to ink up the new Autumn Abundance stamp set that I got the other day. It is beautiful and I am super excited to make some other fun autumnal creations with it. Again, I went for an autumn color combo; this one is a little unconventional, but I love it. I also used a couple of Nestabilities Dies to complete my project. They have been feeling a little neglected lately. I also added a row of assorted buttons which I opted to leave naked. I wasn't feeling that patient, but in all reality it probably would have looked a little more polished. Who knows, maybe I will pull them all off and get them some thread! LOL!





On a different note, I finally took the plunge and put on some maternity clothes this week. The panel in my pants is a bit baggy, but the waist band on most of my pants were starting to get tight. I finally *feel* pregnant with the maternity clothes on. I decided to go and get a few new clothes since the ones I have from my daughter are all summer and the ones from my son are totally out of fashion. Now I am scratching my head as to why I held on to them for so long. Anyway, while I was shopping, the sales girl asked what I was having and I told her that we were still unsure. She told me to do the wedding ring threaded with a strand of your hair trick. I did it when I got home and it gave a result opposite of what the doctor and I were thinking. It is the same result as the chinese zodiac, too. I don't know how much stock you can put into either one, but it is kindof fun and it will be fun to see what he or she ends up to be! Baby is certainly active and it has been lots of fun to feel him or her kicking me. It is such a reassuring feeling, although I freak out if I don't feel any movement for a while. Is it January yet? LOL! Thanks for fluttering by!!!

15 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

What a great house!! Love your colors and the image.

Amy Rohl said...

I am in love with this, too! The row of buttons is so perfect and the smidge of text background, too!

How exciting to feel baby L. moving around {smile}!!

Danisha said...

I agree, this is a great project. Love the colors, love the buttons, love that you inked the edges. By the way, what did you ink the edges with?? Love Autumn Abundance (gotta get that set), just a really nice feel to the whole thing.

Gigi said...

Another great house creation; love the work you did on this one!

Babies-Beth said...

How prett! I love autumnal art that contains more than just red, orange and yellow!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! This is awesome and amazing!!

Julia Aston said...

I love this new template and how your decorated it! the buttons are so pretty in the multi colors and your flower vase is wonderfully colored! congrats on new baby coming!

Unknown said...

Beautiful project Kelly - great colors! -- and I think the baby kicks were my FAVORITE part of being pregnant...that's something that's totally between you & baby...no one else feels it the same :)

Hope said...

How cute your projects is!! Thanks also for sharing all little things about the pregnancy! :)

I love your quote of the day! Just what I needed to hear today.

diane mcvey said...

Your autumn house is AWESOME!!! The colors are beautiful, and I love the way you embellished it! Just adorable...
I'm excited for you and your baby that is coming! Even though I'm a Grandma now, there's never anything as wonderful as someone having a baby. Congrats to you and your family; it's just GREAT that you are expecting a new little treasure!!! :D

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love this Kelly, the colours and those buttons that match the "mums" are so perfect!

Lori Craig said...

Beautiful, Kelly. :)

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous little house, you did a great job with it!

Missy said...

This is beautiful. I am liking the unconventional colors on things.
Lucky you, I have had to start wearing maternity clothes a month or more ago and I am due after you :) I have just started feeling the baby move too and you are right, it is so reassuring.

Shawne said...

great project, love the colors and the button!