Thursday, May 7, 2009

Retired Stamps for Sale!!!

I am doing a little "Spring Cleaning" around here. If you would like to purchase any of my retired sets, please email me at kellyrory1@msn.com . I accept payment through paypal, so once you have emailed me, I will email you a paypal payment request. All purchases will be sent out USPS. Shipping will be in a flat rate envelope, which I believe runs about $5.00. I will check today and update this. All stamps are mounted. I am selling some of the coordinating wheels as well.

Bodacious Bouquet- $14.95 Stained wood
Time Well Spent-$14.95 2 wood blocks stained
Daisy Crazy- $5.00 Sold
Like it a Latte-$ 9.95-One wood block stained Sold
Dots and Daisies Background-$9.00 Sold
French Script Background-$9.00 Sold
Live Your Dream- $12.00-2 blocks stained Sold
Take Three-$9.95-2 blocks stained Sold
Deer Friends-$9.95 Sold
Rough Edges Alphabets-$10.95
Tagger's Dozen $5.00 Sold
Unfrogettable-$12.95 Sold
Sweet Shapes-$12.95
Be Happy-$7.95
Autumn Apparititons-$11.95 Sold


Stampin' Around Wheels (JUMBO)

Bouquet-$4.00 Sold
Snow-$4.00 Sold
(Bundle) All About Birthdays, All About Gratitude, All About Christmas jumbo wheels & All About Occasions Stamp Set-$14.95 Sold
Bodacious-$4.00 Sold
Petals-$4.00 Sold
Bold Snowflakes-$4.00 Sold
Rough Texture-$4.00 Sold

Stampin Around Wheels
Party Fun-$3.00
Daisy Field-$3.00 Sold
Tropical Turf-$3.00 Sold

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Sent you an email!! And if it makes shipping and packaging easier I don't really need the plastic cases.

MEL said...

Please let me know if Deer Friends is still available. Thanks so much!