Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stamp Club Projects




I have been one busy woman! I have been stamping up a storm, but with super secret stuff! LOL! I am so excited for the new stamp release from The Saltbox Studio. I have been having so much fun with the new images. They are *so* me! I have gotten the green light to start the sneak peeks TOMORROW! yes...that's right! I have a fun card that I have been working on tonight that I will post tomorrow! Since I am out west, you are all gonna have to wait until I get my lazy bones outta bed. We have year round school and my son is off track, so I am taking advantage of sleeping in! LOL!
In the meantime, I will share the two projects that my stamp club did on Tuesday night. Now...disclaimer here...my scrapbook project was stamped a little wonky. I was in a super big hurry and I will have to fix it, but just look past it for now! LOL! I found these darling mini-albums at the Target Dollar Spot last fall. I didn't know which paper to use, but the green is *almost* wild wasabi, so when I saw East Coast Prep DS paper, I knew what to do! We will be making pages each month to add to the book using the same paper for continuity.
The second project is a criss-cross box (template created by Nichole Heady) that I got off of her blog. I used SU!'s new Summer picnic DS paper and Tart and Tangy! I love that collection!!!! Super cute!
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Define your life
Paper: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DS paper
Ink: Old Olive marker, real red marker
Accessories: Scallop punch, circle punches, dimensionals, real red striped grosgrain ribbon, 1/8 inch hole punch
Scrapbook supplies:
Stamps: Labelicious, Define your Life, Jumbo outline alphabet
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, East Coast Prep DS paper
Accessories: Album from Target, Real Red 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon, wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, Pumpkin pie striped grosgrain ribbon, stylized silver hodge podge hardware ( I told you I wasn't going to hoard it anymore) crop-a-dile, Designer Label Punch, Earth Elements Brads

No comments: