Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Forever in my Heart


I absolutely love the Spring Silhouettes Designer Series Paper, especially paired with this bird from Always. This is one of my all-time favorite sets! I {love} it! I made this card a while back, but hadn't posted it. I used my Coluzzle for the Very Vanilla circle. I stamped the bird twice, cut one of them and mounted it with dimensionals. I am getting sad that Soft Sky is soon to be retired. Boo Hoo. I have really enjoyed using all of this year's In Colors, but have a few favorites and Soft Sky is one of them. I think next year's colors have a similar blue, so I guess I am okay! LOL! Thanks for fluttering by!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous card!! It is so elegant! I'll miss this years in colors too. My favorite is Wild Wasabi!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous! I love the scallops on the bottom! Fabulous!

Sara in WI said...

Very pretty card! I'm going to miss all of the "in colors." But I say that every year and then fall in love with the new ones in about a month!

Sara in WI