Tuesday, April 22, 2008

G is for Gratitude


I made this card last week after I received the Defining Alphabet in the mail from my SAB sales. For some reason, I couldn't get the photo to upload so I gave up. Hopefully, all will go well today. I am working on another set of cards for the Boutique on Saturday, so I will show those as soon as I am done with the 3rd card design. For this card, I used one of the retired Accents and Elements assortments. I love using these, but rarely pull them out. I *must* start using my stuff more! Can you tell there is a theme lately with me needing to use my stuff! LOL! I had fun with this card! Thanks for fluttering by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just so fresh and pretty! Love how your designs vary in styles-- always fun to wait and see what's next!

DeborahLynneS

Kim said...

LOVE IT!! I just love this alpha set!! Hope it never retires!

Elaine said...

Wonderful card! I'm thinking of getting the Define your Life set as my sale-a-bration reward...but I'm waiting to see the new stuff first!

I love these colors too. I've been holidng onto my Notations dsp because I just can't let it go. I need to start using it too.

Sara in WI said...

Cool card, Kelly. I love the colors together! I just pulled out a pile of "sleeping" paper and put a scrapbook together with it....no pictures, yet. I just had a need to use up some paper!

Nancy Riley said...

Kelly, this card is just incredible! I love love love it! Whadda ya' know .. I own everything you used to make it! I feel a case coming on! Brilliant design!