Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You warm my Heart!


One of my favorite challenges over at SCS is the sketch challenge. It is always fun for me to see the sketch and then find the *perfect* stamps to work with the sketch. I knew I wanted to use some of my stamps from The Saltbox Studio, so I chose to combine two of the snowpeople from *Winter Wonders* for the long strip. Don't these snowpeople make a darling couple? I thought so. I also knew I wanted to use this fantastic paper from Doodlebug Designs that I recieved in a package today from Northridge Media. I thought that it worked perfectly with this adorable snow couple. *Winter Wonders* is one of my favorite new sets from The Saltbox Studio. I love how well the images and sentiments work together. I also added some stickles (of course) because I love how snow sparkles in the sun, so I wanted to add a little sparkle to my snow card. Enjoy! Thanks for fluttering by!!!!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE the card!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful icy looking card-- love the blues and glimmer! These snowmen are so sweet-- they have such a happy demeanor! Adorable.

DeborahLynneS