Monday, February 4, 2008

And the Winner is......

Wow! Thank you all so much for your great comments! I had so much fun reading them. I sure will be using a lot of them with my own family! You guys are the best! Well...I'll bet you're all wondering who the winner is?


This is the winning post:

Gorgeous Valentine card!!! Love the big red heart!!!In grade school we used to cover shoeboxes with construction paper and cut-out hearts and anything we could find Valentiney-- I used to LOVE making my box every year. We had mail slots cut into the lid and used them on Valentine's Day as mailboxes in our classrooms.DeborahLynneS

I had my four year old daughter draw out the number! She picked #12 which was from Deborah!

Email me your address and I will get your goodies sent your way ASAP! Thanks again for playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so funny-- I was on your blog earlier, and just looked at your pretty banner. Guess I should be more careful and read further down! Is my face red!!!
Oh well-- I'm very excited to have won, thank you so much, Kelly!!! I returned your pm at SC...

Thanks again!!!
DeborahLynneS