Thursday, January 18, 2024

The Greetery {Love Letters P.S. Collection} Day 2

Welcome to day 2 of full reveals for the Love Letters P.S. Collection from The Greetery! I have three more projects to share today using this fabulous collection! Just like yesterday, make sure to leave a comment here and on each of the other designers' blogs to be eligible to win one of two $50 gift certificates to the shop! Head to The Greetery Blog for the official "meet and greet" for each of the featured products today!
My first card uses a combination of new products: Inked Well stamp/die set, Postcard Details die, Scripted Sentiments stamp/die set, and the Postal Modern stamp/die set showcased yesterday! I also used the new Pen Pal die, but I want to make note that the Inked Well stamp set comes with two sizes of fountain pens that you can stamp. This one that is featured on my card is completely made using dies.

To begin, I used the Postcard Details die on a 4 by 5 1/4 inch panel of white cardstock. I stamped the "A note to say" sentiment, which is from the Scripted Sentiments stamp set, using the detail from the die as a guide. I also added all of the fun elements from the Postal Modern stamp set in the corners and at the bottom and top.

I'm obsessed with the cute new ink bottle; it is included in the Inked Well stamp set and comes in two sizes....this one is the larger size. You can see that another cluster of flowers made it's way onto this card as well. I die cut the "hello" word using the Scripted Sentiments die and then stamped it in black. I had fun putting the pen together; super quick and easy! I added some black ink splatter for details. The entire panel is added to a Smokey Shadow top folding A2 card base using foam squares.

My second card for today features the adorable new Vintage Type stamp + cut combo. It is another easy-to-use die. I stamped the numbers and alphabet on a piece of white cardstock. I then added the typewriter over the top and lightly traced around it onto the white piece and then cut it inside the lines. I simple glued it over the top....easy peasy!

There is a stamp for the cute details on either side of the typewriter and a die to give it added dimension if you'd like. 

The die collection also comes with a die to cut out the paper so that you can slide it down inside the typewriter. I chose to use a few sentiments from the new Typed Greetings stamp set. I added some Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges and some black ink splatter.

I framed it with the gorgeous new Graceful Stems; this is a die set that allows you to create two clusters of flowers as shown here. I simply cut them from white cardstock and then colored them using Distress Oxide inks and sponge daubers.

I added it all to a Smokey Shadow top-folding A2 cardbase using foam squares and liquid glue.

As promised yesterday, here is another card using the new Flourished Phrases, but this time I used the Love product suite!

The Airmail Border stencil also made another appearance and all of the cute things from the Postal Modern stamp set.

To begin, I stenciled the border onto a panel of white cardstock and then trimmed it to the right size. I used the Postcard detail die as well to provide a "guide" to layout my card.  I used Brushed Corduroy, Lumberjack Plaid, and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide inks for the stenciled Love portions. I used the coordinating die cuts to cut everything out. I layered each individual letter using foam squares for optimum dimension.

I tucked more floral clusters here and there for added detail. I mentioned yesterday that the first thing I did to begin my projects was to create a bunch of leaves and floral clusters so that I would have them to use as I wanted. If I could give you one tip if you're going to be doing marathon crafting, is that having many details pre-made will make the assembly process so much quicker and enjoyable! You can play around with options and see what works and what doesn't! Well, this concludes today's post, but make sure you head to the other designers' blogs to see what they have come up with using these incredible new products and to leave a comment to be eligible to win one of the 2 gift certificates! Thanks for fluttering by!
Kelly (you are here)

 

112 comments:

Diane said...

Love the postcards and pens. The typewriter, oh, my! Beautiful cards!

Jackie S said...

All your cards are amazing. Can't wait for the release!!

Nancy K Rodeberg said...

The details are amazing! How fun is that typewriter and 🖋️!

Ms. Tamp said...

Wonderful postcard designs.

Birgit said...

Your cards are darling! What a wonderful vintage style release.

Sandy said...

All of your cards are just so amazing! Love them all ! Great inspiration

Carmela said...

Gorgeous cards today, Kelly! Love each one!

Polly said...

Your samples are awesome! My favorite is the typewriter.

Donna Phelan said...

Great designs! That typewrite is my all time most favorite, from this Release! Really cool!

Luanne said...

Love that typewriter! Amazing designs from you. They are all stunning!

Jane Hogue said...

You always inspire me! LOVE the typewriter card!

Vickie R. said...

Gorgeous cards as always! I especially love your "LOVE" card! :)

Sherry107 said...

Amazing card! Just love the colors you used! What a wonderful release!

Holley Bolin said...

These cards are beautiful. The new release is so refreshing and inspiring!

Sra. Spitzer said...

Dear Kelly -
This hop is just incredible... Usually not every. single. stop is a "10" but today, every. single. stop is a "10" -- or maybe an "11"!! I think your cards are brilliant. I adore your use of color and in card #2, that dark background really "makes" the card. I love the composition of the items in card #1. How long did you (Laura Bassen's term) fiddle and futz with the pen, ink jar (well), postage stamp and sentiments before you got that perfect arrangements? I would have needed a while to come up with anything half so pleasing to the eye. Great card #3 as well - so pretty!!
Lori S in PA

Barb Kirkwood said...

My favorite cards....your arrangement on card #1 is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

D. Petersen said...

This release is fantastic. I wish I could get it all. All of your cards are gorgeous!

Casandra Bennett said...

Love the turquoise/mint typewriter. Reminds me of that newer typewriter that I've been wanting 4EVER. Cute cards.

Karen said...

Long story short--your cards are fabulous, as is this release!

Betty Sue said...

Love the colors and elements you used on all the cards! So fun and elegant!! ❤️

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful cards Kelly! I love that pen...makes me want to fill up a whole card with them!! Such wonderful vintage elements to play with and you've showcased them beautifully!!! ❤️

Becky Green said...

STUNNING, AS ALWAYS, Kelly! I WISH I had your know how! ;) I am BLOWN AWAY, EVERY TIME I visit!!!!LOVE EVERYTHING in this release!

laurazark@gmail.com said...

Each of your cards are GORGEOUS! I am so blown away by the level of detail that you've put into them. I could go on and on but, in a nutshell, WOW!

Mary Kay Ross said...

Your cards are always so beautiful and delicate. I love them all! This new release is amazing!

Kim Burckhard said...

Incredible cards! I love the typewriter

Sheila said...

Your cards are, as always, perfect. Can't wait to get these products! Thank You!

mel h said...

Just gorgeous. I adore the typewriter.

Jan Elmore said...

I'm sure lovin the 'post card' die. That is so stinking cute. It's inching up the list of faves. I cannot pick a fave tho.....just sayin!

Maree Cornell said...

Stunning cards Kelly.
I've got a sweet spot for vintage typewriters, and these are perfection.

Mary W said...

Your LOVE cuts are beautiful - QUESTION - what did you use to add the little sparkle shadow along the edges of the letters? It is so pretty!

Lori Beseke said...

Great cards. Each and every one is so full of lovely details.

KraftyKrissi said...

I can’t WAIT to order! I just want to sit and play with all of these amazing products! Your cards are spectacular! You always help me get my creative juices flowing.

Ruth CM said...

Your gorgeous creations utilizing this collection inspire me! I WANT IT ALL!

Sue D said...

Love the typewriter card and the placement of the elements on the other cards.

michelle in mi said...

Now I need all the new products thanks to your inspiration!

A Crafty Person said...

Wonderful cards showcasing this newest release! Very excited for tomorrow!

Renee B said...

Always love your new product cards! Makes me want the whole release!! Beautiful work as always :)

Susan Beauchaine said...

All of your cards are so pretty!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially love that typewriter!!! And thanks for explaining how easy it is to line up the stamped keys with the die :) YAY!!!

Samantha Pfrimmer said...

Every card is just such a beauty!

Miriam Leech said...

STUNNING CARDS!!! I love the postcard! And the teal typewriter!! And the Hello card! JUST WOW!!!!

Evelyn said...

Beautiful cards! That typewriter looks good in every color!

Rose Reynolds said...

So much elegance and beauty to enjoy and share in this release.

anni said...

Gorgeous cards!

Larissa Heskett said...

SWOON!! Such AMAZING creations for today!! I LOVE it ALL, Especially both of the Postcard Cards and ALL of the Layered Elements!! Thanks so Much for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Katy Milne said...

I agree with having pre-made details to help with building cards. I think it saves you time to assemble some embellishments ahead of time. Ok, that postal border stencil...what a great way to "frame" a card front. You wouldn't think it would add that much interest but it really does.

Cindy H. said...

Kelly, as always your cards are just so beautiful! Looking forward to getting the vintage typewriter and pen!

Anonymous said...

Love the typewriter and pens! Very nostalgic

Patricia H.
smudgi1955@gmail.com

Renee said...

The Vintage Type and Typewriter...can it get more perfect?

Martha Herrera said...

Stunning cards! Love everything in the new collection!

Lisa Chapman said...

Love your postcard and that blue typewriter is gorgeous!!

Anne Sturgeon said...

That postcard is so delicious. Loving the sentiments set, the font adds such a flourish. I love so much in this release, it's going to be hard to leave anything behind.... TFS

Stephanie Clapper said...

Another gorgeous post Kelly! I really love how you created your postcards, they’re truly beautiful!

jan metcalf said...

The little yellow flowers in the ink well are perfection! Great cards and ideas with the lovely new Greetery products Kelly!

Kathy Mc said...

This release has really grown on me in just two days. Kelly, your detailed cards are works of art. Love that typewriter and the ink pens!

MichelleLL said...

Gorgeous, inspiring creations! Loving every perfect detail!!

appledaylady1309@aol.com said...

These are so pretty. You are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

Gayle I. said...

Gorgeous card creations. Your typewriter card is striking!

Annie B. said...

Stunning cards Kelly!! Love this release. Now I want it all.

Kathy Dumpert said...

Your postcard is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Your cards are lovely, Kelly. I love dark backgrounds.
LynnW

sharon g said...

The flowers added to the typewriter is so cute. I love this look!

Jan said...

I love all of these, but my favorite is the postcard one. It's fabulous!

Carrie said...

Love, love, love all three cards! They’re so beautiful! I can’t wait for this release!

Nancy S. said...

Great assortment of cards once again. I love your color combos and all the little details.

Denise Bryant said...

Love these beautiful designs and the lovely cards you created! The typewriter is amazing!

Helen F. said...

What beautiful card designs showcased with this new collection, Kelly! I am totally smitten with that typewriter and Ink Well & Feather Pen!!

Stacy H. said...

I just love that typewriter die with all of the little pieces that make it adorable!

Anonymous said...

This release is my favorite of all time for The Greetery! I am so excited to shop tomorrow!

CRZUEHLKE said...

Gorgeous cards! This release is just beautiful and it will be hard to choose!

Lynn Lindsay said...

Your cards are stunning as is this entire release. I love the vintage vibe, I adore the typewriter, the fountain pens, the quill pens, the scripty sentiments…..well, just everything. Thanks for sharing your cards. Such amazing inspiration.

Karen M said...

That typewriter is such a fun one. Really like the graceful stems that can be added in so many ways. Thanks for sharing!

Rachael B said...

Adorable!

Kristi H. said...

Beautifully done! I love the black and blue color scheme, and the more I see the inkwell, the better I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Pauline said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly. I love the aqua typewriter card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Whimsey said...

I have no idea which card I like best - that's some incredible inspiration!

Love your color combos and how you integrate all the small details!!

Pat Phillips said...

Love your cards and all the lovely details. That typewriter and the inkwell are so cute. Thanks for sharing Kelly!

Andrea B said...

Beautiful cards, Kelly! I love the colors you have used, too.

Mary Holshouser said...

The post card and the airmail letter
are fantastic. The typewriter is
amazing. Wonderful cards.
thanks for sharing.

judy said...

Such beautiful cards! I especially love the collage style card and the typewriter!!

Jade said...

Amazing cards! I love your typewriter card! Sensational! Fabulous colors!

Kelly S said...

As incredible as EVER! I love all of the elements you put together on the first card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful cards! I love how you mixed all the produts from the release. Especially loving that typewriter card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the typewriter one! They are all sooooo elegant and lovely!

see mary stamp said...

Kelly the layouts on your cards are always so striking. Love all of today's projects.

Dawn Y. said...

Beautiful cards, as always, Kelly! Your typewriter card is one of my favorites! ��

Pat A said...

Oh I love your aqua typewriter! Such great cards!

Karen Briguglio said...

Your tip about pre-stamping and making up a bunch of elements ahead of time so you can use them when you need them is such a good tip but I never seem to be able to do it. I have to try harder because it really is such a great idea.

Tricia Barber said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I love your tips. The first card is my favorite! So pretty and I love how you put this with a different spin on the postal plate.

Amy C. said...

Your cards are so amazing! This is such a wonderful release. I'm so excited about the typewriter die.

TeresaC said...

LOVE your projects, Kelly!! Your wonderful vintage typewriter and pen pal elements are completely charming. Thank you for the inspiration!! I love this new release!!

ESUE said...

Your projects are fabulous. The typewriter WOW! Thanks for sharing with us.

Cindy Cherry said...

Love that you used the flowers with the typewriter....genius!!

Stebbins Family said...

Your gold 'Love' and that blue typewriter so lovely!!

Lisa K said...

I'm obsessed with the typewriter cards!

Mutzy Mia said...

So sweet! The typewriter is just darling!

Gail Spresser said...

Wonderful cards and new release! Thanks for sharing! 😊

Heather said...

The baby blue typewriter is gorgeous!

Jennifer K said...

That typewriter is the cutest!

Christy H. said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love the aqua typewriter against the black background. And I love the LOVE card too! Christy H. ru4given2@bellsouth.net

Nancy Penir said...

The floral clusters are icing on the cake on your love card. Beautiful!

Jennifer G said...

Love your beautiful projects! Great release.

Stamping911 said...

Gorgeous cards as always!!

Kristen Snoozy said...

I'm in love with the colors and delicate script in the first card. What an amazing release

Kris said...

There you go…knocking our socks off again with your awesome projects!

Janet B from WV said...

I love every single typewriter card I’ve seen so far, but I’m pretty sure this one is my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, I L❤️ve your style. Such beautiful cards! Great release as always!!! ❤️

Denise Maggard said...

I left the last comment. Didn’t know it was anonymous. Love your cards!

Anneleise said...

Your typewriter card is absolutely stunning! Love the dark background.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Brilliantly created cards! Brilliant new release from Betsy & The Greetery! You all always seem to out yourselves! I love every thing you’ve created! Your use of the black background on your typewriter card is stunning!💕
Kristin Makowski. Krickys24@roadrunner.com

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love the vintage typewriter!