Friday, January 19, 2024

The Greetery {Love Letters P.S. Collection} Release Day


 Hello and welcome! It's RELEASE day for the beautiful new Love Letters P.S. Collection from The Greetery! I have one more bonus card to share with you today using  some of my favorites from the new release and one product that I didn't get a chance to use! The release will be available for purchase today beginning at 10 am ET. 



The inspiration for this card came from an unlikely place; an email! I usually delete my emails quickly and don't pay much attention to them if they are from places that I get them from daily. Anyway, this particular email came from Notebook Therapy and it had an illustration of a cute postcard done up in Kraft, cream, and chocolate colors! I took a screenshot and used it as inspiration for this card!



To begin, I used the new Airmail Border stencil on a panel of Kraft cardstock. I used Fresh Snow ink and Brushed Corduroy. Once that was done, I trimmed it down and set it aside to get to work on the "hello" sentiment. I used the new Typed Greetings die; this is one that I didn't get a chance to use on my release projects, but it was perfect for today's design. I die cut the pieces from Kraft cardstock and then used the same ink to darken the individual letters to spell hello. I glued them onto the Kraft shadow piece using liquid glue and reverse tweezers for delicate placement.

While that was drying, I got to work making more clusters of flowers. I depleted my original supply, but it was easy because I was leaving all of the flowers white so all I had to do was color the stems and leaves. The stamp is from the new Postal Modern stamp./die set, and I used the wavy "cancelled" image on the panel before I adhered it to the panel using foam squares.

The "Just a Note" sentiment is from the new Just My Type stamp set and works perfectly with the Typed Greetings die set. I also die cut some envelopes and notes from the Sent With Love die set and arranged them here and there on the card until I was happy with the arrangement. I tucked the flowers and leaves using liquid glue.

I adhered the "hello" piece using foam squares. I used a few more images from the Postal Modern stamp set to give it a more realistic postal look.  I also had a few hearts left over from my Stationery Box I shared on day 1, so I added them here and there. I added some glitter and called it done! Oh, but I DID add it to a white cardbase using liquid glue! ha ha! Thanks for fluttering by!

4 comments:

Becky Green said...

LOVELY JOB, Kelly! I am in LOVE with this release & can't wait to have it in hand! THANK YOU for a SUPER SHOWING of these products this week! It was the highlight of my week! ;)

TeresaC said...

Love this sweet card, Kelly!!

KraftyKrissi said...

I LOVE that you post a bonus card the day of the release! Please keep doing that! This one is so beautiful in Kraft and brown. LOVE IT!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love what you have done with this set!