Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti September Release Bog Hop


It's the 8th of the month and that means it's time for the Reverse Confetti new release blog hop! I'm sharing two projects with you today using some of the fun, new products! Up first is the new Apple Cider stamp/die set! I had so much fun coloring the apples, cinnamon sticks, and mug to decorate these fall treat holders! I think I'm going to add some spiced cider drink packets and gift these to my boys' teachers!

I made 4 in total so I stamped all of the images and got comfy to color all of the images! I noticed that someone else colored their mug the same as mine in the graphic at the top of the post! ha ha! I guess great minds think alike! 

Once I colored all of the images, I used the coordinating Confetti Cuts to cut everything out! I ended up using the additional leaf sprig to add to the top of the tags to mimic the look of an apple since the treat holders are red!

To create the packaging, I die cut two panels using the Scalloped Bag and Tags Creator Confetti Cuts for each treat holder. I secured the two scored ends using ScorTape for security! Once that was done, I got to work decorating the front!

This new scalloped circle Confetti Cut is the perfect frame for the apple cider images! I nestled them inside using foam squares, arranging them in a cozy cluster.

I chose to use two of the sentiments that are included in the apple cider set; autumn greetings, and hello, fall! I'm trying to ignore the fact that fall is coming, but with fun treats like this, I guess it's easier to accept! ha ha! Now, don't get me wrong, I truly DO love fall, but I just wish the summer would last a little longer!

My second project for today is a set of quick and easy ornament tags! I whipped these up in no time and will look so cute on a Christmas package!

I used the new sentiment set embossed in silver to accent these cute ornaments!

I chose to die cut the star/shine portion of the ornaments using silver glitter cardstock for a quick and easy way to add instant holiday sparkle! Don't forget to head to the other designers' blogs to see what they've created! Thanks for fluttering by!



Candice Fisher

Cheiron Brandon

Dilay Nacar

Ali Farmer

Heather Ruwe

Audrey Tokach

Michelle Short

Tiffany Pryce-Russom

Kelly Lunceford

Jeanne Jachna

Lisa Henke

Susan Wymer

Amy Rohl

Amy Kolling

Becky Roberts

Andrea Shell

Lien Leysen

Keia Shipp-Smith

Tricia Barber

Dana Kirby

Jenny Colacicco

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss

Deanne Kuntz

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Kelly, I always love your projects. So many gorgeous details!