Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Love Lives Here


I hope you all had a fun St. Patrick's Day! We did!  I have a little gift set to share with you today. It is always fun to brighten someone's day.  This ensemble uses one of my favorite sets "Love Lives Here".





I love making boxes of all kinds and I find they are so useful for so many little gifts.  If you have something specific in mind that you want to put into a box, all you have to do is measure the dimensions and get to work. This particular box has a lid so it takes a little more time and patience, but it is always worth it when you see the smile on the recipients face.






I die cut the blue piece twice...once out of heavy cardstock and the other out of pattern paper. The paper was thin and I knew it wouldn't be able to withstand all of the other layers that would be added to it. I always put the focal image onto the lid so that it can be slid apart easily and then put back together.




I made a coordinating card; just a small 3 by 3 but it is the perfect size to tuck inside the box so you don't even need an envelope!

I know you might die of baby overload, but I have another baby shower to go to on Saturday, so stay tuned for some baby boy projects!

Thanks for fluttering by!

No comments: