Friday, February 1, 2008

You're snow much fun!


Hello! While I was shoveling the drive way this morning, I was thinking how much it was interrupting my stamping time. I thought some more about what I would stamp when I got inside and I remembered this darling image of the snowman with a shovel from The Saltbox Studio. It was so fitting for today. I added the cardinal and hearts which are separate images from this set. The entire set is called Winter Wonders. The sentiment is also included in the set and I think it is darling! I always love sets that include coordinating sentiments. It is a must have for the season. I decided to add this image to a box I created with Kraft cardstock, rather than a card. If you know me, then you know I love making 3-D projects of all kinds. I think I will fill the box up with cocoa packets or candy and give it to my neighbor who is always out shoveling with me. She also happens to be one of my good friends! I think she will get a kick out of it. Thanks for fluttering by!
P.S. My camera is having some issues and I think it's operator as well. I apologize for the poor photos as of late. I think I have some tinkering to do!

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute box Kelly. LOVE the fun design $ NEW images from Saltbox. Have a great weekend, Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly...so cute! I love the snowman's nose! It reminds me of one of my son's favorite books "Snowmen at Night", where we always looks for the one snowman who has a pickle nose.
mary rose