Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Silhouettes Swap




I am completely in love with the new Spring Silhouettes Designer Series Paper from SU! I love the color combo. I was really sad to see the brocade paper retire, but thrilled to see the same patterns, just different colors. I made the box project for a hostess gift, and the card was for a swap at last night's SU! meeting in Park City. The bird has dazzling diamonds glitter on it, but from the photo it looks like dirt. Glitter is sometimes so hard to photograph. On the card I used one of my favorite sets, "Always", but I think you all already know that! LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Both the card and box are just beautiful-- I love the new striped ribbon-- it works both with casual and classy items!!!

DeborahLynneS

Anonymous said...

I love this card and gift. I am putting in an order this weekend and have looked at this paper several times. Thanks for sharing!

Jen said...

What a great combo, I'm sure your hostess loved it. I visit your blog often and I'm always amazed at what you come up with...very inspiring.

Crystal said...

OOOH, I love the card that uses Always. That set is just so pretty. One of my favorites!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This is gorgeous, great job!